What Makes Foam Insulation One of the Best Insulation Products on the Market
Increasing your home’s R-value is one of the most important things to consider when thinking about making your house more energy efficient. There are several ways to increase the R-value of a house; however, the best one is adding insulation. Choosing the right type of insulation system is a quite challenging process, especially if you don’t know what to look for. In this article, you will learn the many benefits of using foam insulation for your house. This will give you the ability to make a well-informed decision when it comes to choosing the right insulation material.
- Reduce heating and cooling costs. Studies have shown that homeowners can save up to 50% in the form of cooling and heating by simply insulating their homes.
- Increase the life of your HVAC equipment. Insulated homes require less heating and cooling, which means that your HVAC system does not have to work as often as it would in the case of an uninsulated house. Obviously, this can add years to your cooling and heating system.
- Possibility to use smaller HVAC units. If you’re planning to install a new heating and cooling system in your home, then we suggest that you insulate your house first. By doing so, you can choose a smaller unit. Smaller units (that are sized right) consume less energy.
- Add resale value to your home. Most buyers are looking for homes that have a very good insulation system. So, in order to boost your home’s market value, consider insulating it.
- Reduce chances or respiratory distress and mold growth. Empty walls are prone to all sorts of problems, including mold growth. As we all know, mold can cause severe health problems to the inhabitants of the house. But, if you fill the space inside your walls with foam, then mold won’t be able to develop.
- Minimize noise from within your walls (e.g. plumbing runs). Foam insulation is a very good noise reduction product.
If you want to find out more about foam insulation, don’t hesitate to contact Energy Savers Of Florida. We offer some of the most reliable services at the most affordable rates. Call us at (850) 983-6688 if you reside in Pensacola, FL or any of the surrounding areas.